The AO - General Options document is used to define and customize the structure and properties of the work programs and checklists and to manage the firm’s default settings for many of the automated features. The firm settings are applied globally and, for the most part, cannot be changed at the engagement file level. They must be completed prior to distributing the master template file to the engagement team.
How Do I?
- Specifying and Creating Engagement Profile
- Defining Settings for Forms
- Setting the Display Settings for Materiality
- Specifying Settings for Work Programs and Checklists
- Defining Standards for Work Programs
- Configuring the Audit Optimiser
- Defining Risk Options
- Defining Control Options
- Defining Reportable Items Options
- Defining the Settings for Financial Statement Areas Worksheet
This online help system applies to all CaseWare Audit, Review, and Compilation products. Not all features are available in all products.