If exporting to a word processor that has the capability to wrap text automatically, the RTF format is recommended to preserve the formatting of the document.
The ASCII text with line breaks option is useful when exporting to a text editor as text does not wrap automatically in this format. Save the document as an ASCII text with line breaks file to insert paragraph marks in the place of automatic line breaks. Each line of automatically wrapped text will be separated by a paragraph mark in the exported application. When exporting to text editors, ASCII text with line breaks maintains the layout of the document.
- Exporting a Document as ASCII Text
- Exporting a Document as PDF
- Exporting a Document as RTF
- Exporting a Document as HTML
- Exporting Financial Statement Notes with a GIFI File