Please be aware before editing the statement that any editing done from the Company Profile | Statements tab is a global change to the statement. Any statement opened from the Document Manager is in this format.
You can make any necessary modifications in the Statements tab and your changes are automatically reflected in both the automatic and CaseView statements.
- On the Filemenu, click Company Profile.
- Click Statements.
- Under Company Header One, specify the information you want to appear in the main header of statements. If you use your own letterhead, select None in the Name box and clear the applicable check boxes. Note that the logo, if selected, will appear only on CaseView statements.
- In the Design section, select check boxes to extra lines or to add a balance forward line summing up the debits and credits from prior months.
- Under Footer One, specify the information you want to appear in the main footer of statements. In the Footer boxes, enter any customized text.
- Use the Wording of Text section to specify the appearance of headings. You can enter text in any language enabling you to produce statements completely in languages other than English.
- For CaseView statements, click the Edit Statement button to launch CaseView and view or modify the statement.
Further settings may be selected in the Statement Document Properties dialog. On the Document Manager, open the Statements folder and then the Statements sub folder to access the statements. Select the applicable statement and open the Properties dialog (Click Document | Properties.)
If you are designing with CaseView and you make a mistake or you are unhappy with the results, click Edit | Undo. You can also ignore changes by closing the document or exiting CaseView without saving.
If you've already saved your changes, go back to the Statements tab in Time and click Restore Statement. This will return the statement to the statement template supplied with the demo file.