You are here: Getting Started > Creating Client Files
-- More Info --
Creating Client Files
Financials can be integrated with an existing Working Papers file or a new client file can be created.
- Add to an existing Working Papers client file (i.e., merge the template documents into an existing client file).
- Create a new file from existing client data based on Financials (i.e., create a file based on the data included in an existing Working Papers file or accounting package).
- Create a new file based on Financials (i.e., no existing client data at the time of creation).
- If security is enabled, a message opens indicating this. A Log In dialog will appear in which you can enter your user name and password. You will be required to log in a second time once the creation of the new file is completed.
- If Working Papers is open, in the File menu, you can select New to launch the Create New File dialog.
The following topics provide an introduction on working with client files:
- Adding Financials to an existing Working Papers client file
- Creating a new client file from existing client data
- Creating a new client file based on Financials
- Using Financials and Audit in a Client File