Adding Users from the Windows Active Directory
User accounts added to Working Papers from the Active Directory have restrictions on what can be updated. The first name, last name, and designation fields are grayed out in Working Papers. Information in those fields can be changed only in the Windows Active Directory. After updating, re-import the updated user accounts.
- Enable the Windows Active Directory if it's not already enabled.
- Click Synchronize with Active Directory.
- Scroll down the list and check the synchronize box beside each user to add from the Active Directory.
- As applicable, enter a Default Password for New Users.
- Select the check box beside Require user to change this password to require users to change the default password to a new one the first time they log in to Working Papers.
- Click OK to process the additions.
- Click OK to close the Data Store options.