There are two tools that can be used for Data Store Maintenance:
- The Personal Data Store Maintenance Tool (for personal Data Stores)
- The Maintenance tab of the Data Store (shown below)
Click on an area in the screen shot below to view its description
- All options, except Resync, are disabled if any shared database is read-only.
- Upon successful completion of any of these operations, a message box will be generated indicating success.
- Selecting the Resync or Pack option will not resync the Data Store until you: re-open Working Papers, click the Refresh button in the status bar, or select View | Refresh.