Welcome to CaseWare Working Papers Help
How can we help you?
Welcome to CaseWare Working Papers
CaseWare Working Papers help includes both reference and step-by-step information. View our Getting Started Guide, use the main categories below, the Search bar located above, or the Menu located in the top right corner to find the topics most relevant to your needs.
The current version of Working Papers is 2016.00.208. For more information, see What's New in Working Papers and SmartSync.
Before contacting Technical Support, please consult the online Help and any other documentation included with this package as your first source to solve the problem.
If you require additional assistance, you can contact CaseWare® Technical Support by contacting your nearest CaseWare distributor.
When you contact CaseWare® Technical Support, you should be at your computer and have your documentation at hand. Be prepared to provide the following information:
- Your Client Number.
- The product version number, found by clicking the Help menu and selecting About.
- The type of computer hardware you are using.
- The software version number of MS-Windows.
- The exact wording of any messages that appear on your screen.
- A description of what happened and what you were doing when the problem occurred.
- A description of how you tried to solve the problem.