Creating a New Management letter
As the Firm Author, you can add reportable item letters (such as a management letter) populated with each reportable item type in the master template, to be used and modified by the engagement team in each client file, or you can let the engagement team create their own.
To create a new reportable item letter:
- From the Document Manager, open the New Master Documents folder.
- Right-click the MGTLETTER Sample management letter document and select Copy.
- Right-click the location in the Document Manager for the new management letter and select Paste.
- Right-click the new document and select Properties.
- Change the document Number and Name and click OK.
- Open the new document and click the Configure( ) icon.
- Select applicable options and areas to display for your letter. >>Quick Reference?
- Click the Refresh button to populate the letter with the specified settings and for pre-defined reportable items.
Note: Selecting Refresh will overwrite any changes to reportable items that have been modified. Any changes to the text of reportable items must be made to the reportable item by selecting each item from within the letter or from the 360. Management letter report Significant Deficiencies/Material Weakness/Other Deficiency Reports.
This online help system applies to all CaseWare Audit, Review, and Compilation products. Not all features are available in all products.