System Requirements - Audit International
The Audit International template is designed for use with CaseWare® Working Papers.
To run the Audit International template you require:
- Working Papers version 2016 or higher installed.
Note: We recommend updating to the latest update, which can be downloaded here.
- Microsoft Windows 7 (Service Pack 1) or higher
- 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GHz or higher recommended
- Minimum 1GB of system memory, 2GB or higher recommended for improved performance
- Minimum 260 MB for Audit content/libraries/help
- Minimum 75 MB for each open client file based on the default profile (OneForm+)
- Minimum 23 MB for each compressed client file based on the default profile (OneForm +)
- Minimum 85 MB for open Audit demo file
- CaseWare® Audit International currently does not support a network installation. The template must be installed on each workstation where they are to be used. However, you can install to a network ONLY if you are operating in a thin client environment, such as Terminal Server or Citrix. Each template must be installed on each workstation where it is to be used. The size of the files will increase as content is added by the firm.
- Working Papers must be installed prior to installing CaseWare® Audit International.
- All documents are originally set to use A4 sized paper. Paper sizes and page breaks may need to be adjusted if you are not using this international standard.
This online help system applies to all CaseWare Audit, Review, and Compilation products. Not all features are available in all products.