Working Trial Balance
Working Papers provides an extensive list of features to assist in the analysis of the Trial Balance.These features include the following:
- Ability to import trial balance data from other software. See Imports for more information.
- Flexibility of creating your own chart of accounts and mapping or grouping the accounts to create a master chart of accounts that is common to all client files.
- Adding opening, prior and budget balances.
- Formatting draft financial statements.
- Managing performance measures.
- Applying foreign currency rates to assist in foreign currency translations.
- Managing and adding tax export codes to the chart of accounts.
- Creating custom groupings and assigning them to accounts in the trial balance for presentation on the lead sheets.
Learn techniques to help manage the chart of accounts by creating, editing and deleting accounts.
Working Papers enables users to create automated draft financial statements based on accounts or mapping.
Mapping and Grouping
The Mapping database permits the creation of a master chart of accounts that is common to all client files while still maintaining the client specific chart of accounts. The Grouping feature in Working Papers enables assigning custom groupings for accounts that allow for maximum flexibility in creating leadsheets and grouping schedules.
Set up foreign exchange rates for accounts.
Setting up accounts to be used as performance indicators.
Manage and Assign Tax Export codes to the Chart of Accounts.