-- How Do I? --
Setting PDF Security
- In the PDF Dialog, select PDF Security Options.
- Enter and confirm the Owner password.
- Confirm the owner password by reentering it in the confirmation box.
- Complete the fields of the dialog. >>Quick Reference
- (Optional) It is recommended that you record the password(s) in a safe location. Forgotten or misplaced passwords cannot be retrieved.
- Click OK.
A secure PDF file is created.
- Set up the security settings and passwords each time a PDF file is created. Recreating a PDF file may overwrite the previous copy and any security settings.