You are here: Help Topics > Engagement Management > SmartSync > Returning SmartSync Files to a Non-Sync State
-- How Do I? --
Returning SmartSync Files to a Non-Sync State
In certain situations it may become necessary to return your SmartSync file to a non-sync state.
- Open the accessible sync copies.
- On the SmartSync tab, click Delete Copy.
- For inaccessible sync copies, abandon via the Maintenance Wizard.
- Open the top-level parent file.
- On the SmartSync tab, click Clear Synchronization Information.
The offline file is up-to-date with no sync log and the synchronization hierarchy is deleted.