Audit System - System Requirements
The Audit System template is designed for use with CaseWare® Working Papers.
To run the Audit System template you require:
- Working Papers version 2018 or later installed
Note: We recommend updating to the latest update, which can be downloaded here.
- Microsoft Windows 7 (Service Pack 1) or later
- Minimum 1 GHz 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GHz or higher recommended for improved performance
- Minimum 2 GB of RAM, 8GB RAM recommended for improved performance
- Minimum 125 MB for Audit content/libraries/help
- Minimum 25 MB for each open Audit client file
- Minimum 10 MB for compressed Audit demo file
- CaseWare® Audit System currently does not support a network installation. The template must be installed on each workstation where they are to be used. However, you can install to a network ONLY if you are operating in a thin client environment, such as Terminal Server or Citrix.
- Working Papers must be installed prior to installing CaseWare® Audit System.
- The size of the files will increase as content is added by the firm.
- All documents are originally set to use A4 sized paper. Paper sizes and page breaks may need to be adjusted if you are not using this System standard.
This online help system applies to all CaseWare Audit, Review, and Compilation products. Not all features are available in all products.