Getting technical support
The CaseWare Support Network offers you a wide range of choices and access to high quality, responsive technical support.
Before contacting technical support, please consult the online Help and any other documents included with this package as your first source to solve a problem. If you are unable to find the solution, you can receive information about obtaining CaseWare technical support by contacting your nearest CaseWare distributor.
What you need to tell us
When you contact technical support, you should be at your computer and have your documentation handy. Be prepared to provide the following information:
- Your Client number.
- The product version number.
- The type of computer hardware you are using.
- The Working Papers version number, found by clicking the Help menu and selecting About.
- The software version number of MS-Windows.
- The exact wording of any messages that appear on your screen.
- A description of what happened and what you were doing when the problem occurred.
- A description of how you tried to solve the problem.
Comments and suggestions about our software and this manual are greatly appreciated. As a user of our products, you are in a unique position to provide ideas that have an impact on future releases of this and other products.
You can contact our support teams in several ways to provide your comments. Contact information for CaseWare support for your country can be found on our web site at https://www.caseware.com/distributors.
This online help system applies to all Financials products. Not all features are available in all products.