If you are not prompted to update, perform the following steps:
- Delete the document CQ - Firm Settings, which is typically found in the Customizing for the Firm folder.
- Make sure to clear out the Recycle Bin to permanently delete the document.
- Re-add the CQ - Firm Settings document by selecting Document | New | Document Library.
- Change the Source to Financials5CAD/US/IFRS/GASB and then navigate to the Customizing for the Firm folder.
- Highlight the CQ - Firm Settings document and then click Add.
- The update process for a client file will take between 2 - 7 minutes, depending on the client file version and the size of the generated financial statements.
- As the update runs, it creates a log file in the client folder.
- If there is a problem with the update, you will need to provide the update log to CaseWare Support (firstname.lastname@example.org).
This online help system applies to all Financials products. Not all features are available in all products.