Completing Firm Information
- On the Document Manager, open the Control Documents folder and open the Firm Information document.
- Fill in the appropriate fields. Tip: Press Enter to move to the next input boxes.
- (Optional) In the Logo area, click Browse to find the path where the firm logo is located.
- We suggest uploading a bitmap (.BMP) image file with dimensions no greater than 37x37 pixels, or 1x1 cm.
- When a logo is selected, a copy of the image will be copied into the appropriate folder and will be repackaged with the template for distribution).
- You can preview the logo by clicking Preview to ensure that it is showing in the correct location on the sample page.
- Select/clear the Show the firm logo in all documents checkbox to insert/remove the firm logo in the footer of all documents.
- Select/clear the Show the firm name in all documents checkbox to insert/remove the firm name in the footer of all documents.
- In the upper right hand corner, select the Check when completed check box.
- Click to return to the Document Manager.
This online help system applies to all Caseware Audit, Review and Compilation products. Not all features are available in all products.