Control Matrix Customization
Firm authors have the ability to add customized introduction and conclusion text to each control matrix.
To customize the introduction and conclusion:
- In the document manager, find the applicable Control matrix document you want to customize and open it.
- Click in the input area below the introduction guidance text and type your introduction.
- Click in the input area below the conclusion guidance text and type your conclusion.
- If the custom introduction and conclusion are not needed, from the Options menu, unselect Display Custom Introduction and Conclusion. This will hide the introduction and conclusion.
Note: The engagement team can choose to display or hide the introduction and conclusion.
To resize the columns in the Control Matrix table:
- Click the ruler button .
- Click anywhere in the control matrix table.
- Drag the bars on the ruler.