The Caseware Audit template is designed for use with Caseware Working Papers. We recommend a license administrator install the Caseware Audit template to your workstation.
- Ensure that your workstation meets all the system requirements for
- You MUST install the template on your local workstation in the sub-directory of your Caseware installation, typically C:\Program Files (x86)\Caseware\. Network installation is not supported.
- Do not install a full copy of the template over an existing template. To avoid overwriting preexisting customizations, we recommend you update the template.
To install the Audit template:
- An email containing the download link to the
Audit Internationaltemplate is provided to your firm's licensed administrator. Click the link in the email to access the download page, then click Download.
- Navigate to the location where you saved the
.cwpfile, then move the .cwpfile to a secure location.
- To launch the installation wizard, double-click the
If the User Account Control (UAC) prompt displays enter your credentials, then click Yes.
- On the Welcome screen, click Next to continue.
- Accept the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Use the default Program Folder and Document Library file paths. Click Finish.
- The template will begin installation. When complete, the dialog will indicate a successful installation. Click Close.
You have installed the Audit template. You're now ready to proceed to Creating Client Files.
This online help system applies to all Caseware Audit, Review and Compilation products. Not all features are available in all products.