PEG Template Installation - New User
The Caseware/CPA Canada PEG template is designed for use with Caseware Working Papers. We recommend a license administrator install the template to your workstation.
- Ensure that your workstation meets all the system requirements for the Caseware/CPA Canada PEG template.
- You MUST install the template on your local workstation in the sub-directory of your Caseware installation, typically C:\Program Files (x86)\Caseware\. Network installation is not supported.
- If you have an existing master template, we recommend you follow the template installation steps for existing users.
To download the PEG template from MyCaseware:
- Log in to your MyCaseware account.
- On the Dashboard, click Software Downloads.
- On the Templates tab, locate the version of Caseware PEG you want to install, then click Download.
The installation file is downloaded to your workstation.
To install the PEG template:
- Locate the installation file, then double-click the .cwp file to launch the installation wizard.
- If the User Account Control (UAC) prompt displays enter your credentials, then click Yes.
- On the Welcome screen, click Next to continue.
- Accept the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Use the default Program Folder and Document Library file paths. Click Finish.
- The template will begin installation. When complete, the dialog will indicate a successful installation. Click Close.
You have installed the PEG template. You're now ready to proceed to creating client files.
This online help system applies to all Caseware Audit, Review and Compilation products. Not all features are available in all products.