Comparing or replacing a modified procedure
You can compare any modified procedure with the original procedure in the template. This enables you to easily determine what has changed. You can also undo your modifications and revert to the original procedure in the template.
To compare or replace a modified procedure:
- Click the procedure that you have modified.
From the Procedures menu, select Compare Changes to display the Comparison dialog.
Note: If you are checking for updates (if you have selected Check for Updates from the Document menu), you can click the (View) button to display the Comparison dialog.
- In the Comparison dialog, examine the differences between the modified procedure and the original. The Current Document pane displays your procedure modifications, and the Other Document pane displays the original in the template. The differences between the two panes are highlighted.
- If multiple differences exist, use the Prev Diff and Next Diff buttons to display each difference.
- If you want to undo your modifications and revert to the original procedure, click Replace.
- Click Close to close the Comparison dialog and return to the document containing the modified procedure.