Creating a New Procedure
To create a new procedure:
- Place your cursor on any procedure or sub procedure.
- Right-click and select Insert New Procedure. You can also use the Procedures menu at the top of the work program / checklist or click . Additional alternatives are available from the drop-down next to the button.
- Select the number of procedures to insert and click OK.
- Type the required text or copy and paste text from another document. You can use the CaseView Style Bar to bold, italicize or underline any text added. Tip: if copied from another document, the font may not look the same upon copying. Save the document, and the procedure will be applied with the font to match the rest of the procedures.
- Sort the procedures as required.
- If a document is selected that does not contain any procedures, a message window will appear to confirm that no procedures have been found to import.
- If a different document type is selected (e.g. a checklist document is selected while working in a work program), a confirmation dialog will appear to confirm if procedures should be imported from a different document type.
- Note that you can only select one document during the import process. If you wish to import from multiple sources, importing must be done one document at a time.