Create a Document Library
You can create a Document Library containing your most commonly used documents, templates, and files for easy access from any of your Working Papers files. If your Document Library is stored on a shared network, other users can also access the content from their own engagements.
To designate a Document Library folder:
- Create a folder in a location accessible to other users in your organization, for example, a local network or shared drive. This folder will serve as your Document Library.
- In Working Papers, on the ribbon, click Tools | Options.
- In the Options dialog, click Default Paths.
- Under Document Library Path, click Browse and select the folder you created.
The Document Library Path is set to the required folder. You can start populating your Document Library with commonly used content by copying the documents or files into the Document Library folder you created. If you are adding a template to the Document Library, you must add it from within Working Papers.
To add a template to the Document Library:
- On the ribbon, click Tools | Templates.
- In the Templates dialog, select the template you want to add, then click Properties.
- In the Template Properties dialog, on the General tab, select Template can be used as a Document Library. Click OK.
The template is added to the Document Library.
Insert Document Library content
After you've populated your Document Library with content, you can easily insert the content into your file.
To insert Document Library content into a file:
- In Working Papers, open the file where you want to insert Document Library content.
- On the ribbon, click Document | From Library | Document Library.
- In the Document Library dialog, click the Source drop-down menu and select the library with the content you want to insert.
- In the list, select the content that you want to insert into your file, then click Add.
The Document Library content is added to your file.