Use the internal image viewer
View images and PDFs in Working Papers using the internal image viewer. With the internal image viewer, you can:
- Add headers and footers containing role, client, and document information.
- Rotate and scale images when printing.
- Add annotations using Working Papers' annotation system.
To display an image or PDF in the internal image viewer:
- In the Document Manager, right-click an image or PDF, then click Properties. The Document Link Properties dialog displays.
- On the General tab, click the Viewer drop-down menu and select Internal image viewer.
The image or PDF now displays using the internal image viewer. Double-click the image or PDF to view it.
- Newly added images and PDFs will use the most recently selected image viewer by default.
- You can change the display size of the image or PDF using View | Zoom control.
- You can see what image viewer a document uses by displaying the Viewer column in the Document Manager. Right-click any column header, then click Show | Viewer to display the column.