Customize issue views
You can create and customize issue views to find issues with specific properties, such as who assigned the issue, the issue date, or affected document.
To create a new issue view:
- Right-click anywhere on the Issues pane, then click Settings | Customize Views....
- In the Issue Views dialog, click New.... You can also start from a copy of an existing view by selecting the view you want to copy, then clicking Copy. Select the copied view and click Edit....
- Enter a name and unique identifier for the view.
- If applicable, select Make this view available to everyone to make the view visible to all users with access to the file. If you are working in a sync copy, ensure you are online and synchronizing with the parent file.
Configure the following options to target specific issues.
Option Description Filter... Click to open the View Filter dialog. You can select which issues to view by modifying the various properties. Grouping...
Click to open the View Grouping dialog. You can group the issues by property and specify the order of appearance.
Sort... Click to open the View Sort dialog. You can sort the grouped issues by an additional property and specify the order of appearance. Columns... Click to open the View Columns dialog. You can select which properties of an issue to display as columns and specify the order of appearance.
The view is added to the issues pane. Click the view to display issues that meet the specified criteria.
- You can modify an existing issue view by selecting it in the Issue Views dialog and clicking Edit....
- You can delete an existing issue view by selecting it in the Issue Views dialog and clicking Delete.
- If you click Defaults in the Issue Views dialog, all custom issue views and modifications to default views are removed.