Create a reviewer copy
After locking down a Working Papers file, you can create a reviewer copy. In the reviewer copy, you can remove some of the original components of the file. Generally, the reviewer copy of the file will remain in a locked down state, but an option is provided during its creation that enables the file to be unlocked.
To create a reviewer copy of a locked down file:
- In Working Papers, open the locked down file where you want to create a reviewer copy.
- On the ribbon, click File | Create Reviewer Copy. The Reviewer Copy Wizard displays.
- On the Welcome screen, click Next.
- Enter a file name for the reviewer copy, then Browse for the location to save it. Click Next.
- On the Choose Documents screen, select the documents you want to include in the reviewer copy. Use the Document Filter to help you locate specific documents. Click Next.
- On the Clearing Options screen, select the components you want to exclude from the reviewer copy. Click Next.
- On the Lockdown Properties screen, select whether or not you want to allow the reviewer file to be unlocked. If allowed, enter an override password for the reviewer to use.
- A summary of the reviewer copy to create is displayed. To proceed, click Finish.
A reviewer copy of the locked down file is created. When working in a reviewer copy, you'll see Reviewer Copy displayed in the Working Papers Status bar.