Integrate Working Papers with Cloud
You can integrate Working Papers with CaseWare Cloud to gain access to Cloud's storage and file management tools, as well as options to track and complete your engagement.
To integrate Working Papers with Cloud:
- Ensure you close your current Working Papers file (File | Close).
- On the ribbon, click File | Options | CaseWare Cloud.
- Select Integrate with CaseWare Cloud. In the Server field, enter the URL of your organization's CaseWare Cloud site. You do not need to enter the web protocol (http:// or https://). Click OK.
- A CaseWare Cloud login prompt displays. Enter your email address and password, then click Sign In.
Your copy of Working Papers is integrated with Cloud.
Set a default Cloud URL
Staff members will typically need to enter a Cloud URL each time they open Working Papers from a terminal server environment. To bypass this requirement, you can set a default Cloud URL in the terminal server's registry.
To set a default Cloud URL:
- On the terminal server, open the Windows Registry Editor.
- Navigate to the following registry key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\CaseWare International\Working Papers\20xx.00\Core.
- Right-click the Server key and click Modify....
- In the Value data field, enter your Cloud URL. Do not include the web protocol (http:// or https://) in the URL. Click OK.
A default Cloud URL is set. When users open Working Papers from the terminal server, the Cloud URL is automatically populated.