Install Working Papers
When installing Working Papers on your workstation, ensure that you close all other programs first. You may need to temporarily disable your anti-virus software until you have finished the installation.
Included in the installer
The Caseware Working Papers installer contains:
- Working Papers
- Data Store Administration Tool (Some regions)
- SmartSync Server (Requires licensing)
Ensure you meet the minimum system requirements prior to installation.
To download Working Papers from MyCaseware:
- Log in to your MyCaseware account.
- On the Dashboard, click Software Downloads.
- On the WP tab, locate the version of Working Papers you want to install, then click Download.
The installation file is downloaded to your workstation. Ensure you do not rename the installation file as it contains your registration information. Renaming the file will cause registration to fail after installation.
To install Working Papers on your workstation:
- Locate the downloaded installation file, then double-click it to launch the InstallShield Wizard.
- On the Welcome screen, click Next.
- Read the License Agreement, then select I accept the terms in the license agreement. Click Next.
- Read the Important Information if required, then click Next.
- Designate an installation directory for Working Papers. We suggest using the default directory. Click Next.
- If you intend to utilize the SmartSync feature, you must open the necessary port to sync file data with other users. Click Next.
- Select whether to send identifying information to Caseware International Inc. This data is only used during support sessions to help you manage your active licenses. Click Next.
- Click Install to begin installation.
Working Papers is installed on your workstation. Click Finish to close the InstallShield Wizard.