You are here: Help Topics > User Topics > Risk Response and Work Programs > Inserting Procedures from Content Library
-- User Help --
-- How Do I? --
Inserting Procedures from Content Library
To add additional procedures from the content library:
- Place your cursor on any procedure or sub procedure.
- Right click and select Insert New Procedure from Content Library. You can also use the Procedures menu at the top of the work program / checklist or the drop-down in the toolbar toolbar to the right of .
- From the drop-down at the top of the Content Library dialog, select either the summary view or the detail view. The summary view displays the procedure name, industry code if applicable, and owner name. The detail view displays what the summary view displays, plus the version number, date created, and date modified.
- Select the appropriate check boxes beside the desired procedures. Multiple procedures can be selected at one time. To review the content in the bottom pane prior to insertion, select the Preview Content check box.
- Optional procedures can be identified by the ** next to the procedure names.
- Once the procedures are selected, click OK. Optional procedures are inserted at the bottom of the document.
- Modify or sort the procedures as required.
This online help system applies to all CaseWare Audit, Review, and Compilation products. Not all features are available in all products.