Audit System - System Requirements
The Audit System template is designed for use with Caseware® Working Papers.
To run the Audit System template, you require:
- Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit (x64) or later
Working Papers version 2022 or later
Note: Sign into MyCaseware and download the Working Papers installation file from Software Downloads.
- Minimum 1 GHz 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GHz or higher recommended for improved performance
- Minimum 2 GB RAM, 8 GB or higher recommended for improved performance
- Solid-state drive (SSD) recommended for optimal performance
- Minimum 125 MB for Audit content/libraries/help
- Minimum 25 MB for each open Audit client file
- Minimum 10 MB for compressed Audit demo file
- You MUST install the template on your local workstation in the sub-directory of your Caseware installation, typically C:\Program Files (x86)\Caseware\. Network installation is not supported.
- Working Papers must be installed prior to installing Caseware® Audit System.
- The size of the files will increase as content is added by the firm.
- All documents are originally set to use A4 sized paper. Paper sizes and page breaks may need to be adjusted if you are not using this System standard.