Financial Statements - Statement Setup
The Statement Setup tab enables you to set up options specific to each financial statement area and override various global statement and template settings.
The name and contents on the Statement Setup tab are context-sensitive, and are based on the financial statement area that you are currently viewing. For example, if you have clicked in the Balance Sheet area of the financial statements, this tab is named Balance Sheet, and many of the operations available in the tab are specific to the balance sheet. There are, however, common configuration options in each statement. These options, while common, operate independently when set at the statement level.
How Do I?
- Configuring common options
- Configuring the cover page and table of contents
- Configuring the directors' report and statement by directors
- Configuring the assurance and supplementary information reports
- Configuring the balance sheet
- Configuring the income statement
- Configuring the statement of cash flows
- Configuring the notes
- Configuring the schedules