SSARS 21 - System Requirements
The CaseWare® SSARS 21 template is designed for use with CaseWare® Working Papers.
To run the CaseWare SSARS 21 template, you require:
Working Papers version 2019 Update 2 or later
Note: Sign into MyCaseWare and download the Working Papers installation file from Software Downloads.
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit (x64) or later
- Minimum 1 GHz 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GHz or higher recommended for improved performance
- Minimum 2 GB of system memory, 8 GB RAM or higher recommended for improved performance
- Minimum 190 MB for Review and Compilation installation
- You MUST install the template on your local workstation in the sub-directory of your CaseWare installation, typically C:\Program Files (x86)\CaseWare\. Network installation is not supported.
- Before you install the CaseWare SSARS 21 template, ensure that there are no other programs running and temporarily disable any anti-virus software until you complete the installation. Anti-virus software may interfere with the copying process performed by the installation wizard.
- Working Papers must be installed prior to installing CaseWare SSARS 21.
- The size of the files will increase as content is added by the firm.
This online help system applies to all CaseWare Audit, Review and Compilation products. Not all features are available in all products.