Add a role set
You can add a new role set to define a sign off procedure for a document.
- If the file is protected, you must have the Roles group right.
- If you are working in a sync copy, ensure you are online and synchronizing with the parent file.
To add a role set:
- On the ribbon, click Tools | Options.
- Click the Roles tab.
- Next to the Role set drop-down menu, click +. The New Role Set dialog displays.
- Enter a name (ID) and description for the new role set. If required, select the option to Use this set for Document Manager headings. Click OK.
- To delete a role set, select it in the Role set drop-down menu, then click ✕. You cannot delete a role set if it is in use.
- If you change the role set on a signed off document, all role sign offs will be cleared.