Audit International - System Requirements
The Audit International template is designed for use with CaseWare® Working Papers.
To run the Audit International template you require:
Working Papers version 2020 Update 2 or later
Note: Sign into MyCaseWare and download the Working Papers installation file from Software Downloads.
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit (x64) or later
- Minimum 1 GHz 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GHz or higher recommended for improved performance
- Minimum 2 GB of system memory, 8 GB RAM or higher recommended for improved performance
- Minimum 400 MB for Audit content/libraries/help
- Minimum 105 MB for each open client file based on the default profile (OneForm+)
- Minimum 28 MB for each compressed client file based on the default profile (OneForm+)
- You MUST install the template on your local workstation in the sub-directory of your CaseWare installation, typically C:\Program Files (x86)\CaseWare\. Network installation is not supported.
- Before you install the CaseWare® Audit International template, ensure that there are no other programs running and temporarily disable any anti-virus software until you complete the installation. Anti-virus software may interfere with the copying process performed by the installation wizard.
- Working Papers must be installed prior to installing CaseWare® Audit International.
- The size of the files will increase as content is added by the firm.
This online help system applies to all CaseWare Audit, Review and Compilation products. Not all features are available in all products.