Audit System - System Requirements
The Audit System template is designed for use with CaseWare® Working Papers.
To run the Audit System template you require:
Working Papers version 2020 Update 2 or later
Note: Sign into MyCaseWare and download the Working Papers installation file from Software Downloads.
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit (x64) or later
- Minimum 1 GHz 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GHz or higher recommended for improved performance
- Minimum 2 GB of system memory, 8 GB RAM or higher recommended for improved performance
- Minimum 125 MB for Audit content/libraries/help
- Minimum 25 MB for each open Audit client file
- Minimum 10 MB for compressed Audit demo file
- You MUST install the template on your local workstation in the sub-directory of your CaseWare installation, typically C:\Program Files (x86)\CaseWare\. Network installation is not supported.
- Working Papers must be installed prior to installing CaseWare® Audit System.
- The size of the files will increase as content is added by the firm.
- All documents are originally set to use A4 sized paper. Paper sizes and page breaks may need to be adjusted if you are not using this System standard.
This online help system applies to all CaseWare Audit, Review and Compilation products. Not all features are available in all products.