After completing the Planning and Risk Assessment for your client engagement, you must now obtain sufficient and appropriate audit evidence to address the assessed risks of material misstatement through the design and implementation of responses to those risks. To help respond to assessed risks, the template includes work programs that contain all the procedures necessary to complete the testing of a specific financial statement area. You can customize the work program procedures to suit the needs of your client.
Depending on your firm's preference, procedures can be customized, deleted, or added from the knowledge library at the client engagement level. Procedures defined as required by your firm cannot be deleted in a client file.
In addition, Audit provides simple flat forms to assist in providing guidance or answering questions throughout the audit.
How Do I?
- Displaying Document Guidance
- Completing a Procedure
- Adding a Reference to Work Program Procedures
- Creating a New Procedure
- Inserting Procedures from Content Library
- Linking Risks to Procedures
- Editing existing procedures
- Deleting procedures and sub procedures
- Editing text in the Conclusion Area and Signing Off
- Locking customizations to work programs
- Checking for Updates within a Work Program or Checklist
- Responding and Finalizing a Financial Statement Area Item
- Creating New Work Programs
- Importing Procedures
- Highlighting procedures
- Assigning procedures
- Marking a procedure as sensitive
- Reallocating assigned procedures
- Reviewing deleted procedures
- Associating a risk to a procedure
- Inserting the detailed audit response
- Importing and Highlighting External Data
- Saving as PDF
More Info >>
- Flat Forms
- Risk Response in the FSA
- Check for Updates
- Updating the Engagement File for Content Updates
- Check for Update Summary
- Import Procedure Dialog
- Procedure Highlighting
This online help system applies to all Caseware Audit, Review and Compilation products. Not all features are available in all products.