Setting underline options and availability
You can set options that specify how underlining is to be used in the financial statements. You can also specify which underline types are to be made available to users.
- In the Document Manager, open the CL - Organization standards document.
- From the Organization Settings pane, select Formatting and Underline. The Underline pane appears, in which the underline options are displayed.
- In the Options table, set the desired underline preferences.
- If you want to ensure that the user cannot change an underline specification provided here, click the Lock icon next to the appropriate drop-down.
- The Available table displays a list of the underline types that are available. To specify the thickness of an underline type, type it into the field in the Underline Thickness column. This thickness is measured in points.
- To preview what the financial statements will look like with the underlining you have selected, click Preview. A Formatting Properties screen appears that displays the look of a typical financial statement area. For more information on this screen, see the section Formatting Properties.
- If you want to ensure that the user cannot change an underline thickness, click the Lock icon next to the appropriate underline type.
Selecting the checkbox in the Available column beside an underline type ensures this type is available to end users.
Note: By default, the Single and Single (Heavy) underline types are always available.
- Select the Check when completed check box.
The underline options and availability are now specified.