Use the Drill Down command to display the applicable interface element in a Working Papers file.
To drill down on a linkage:
- Select a linkage in a Word or Excel document. On the Add-ins tab, in the Connector group, click Tools | Drill Down.
- Right-click on a linkage. In the Context menu, click Connector | Drill Down.
- Hold Alt and double-click on a linkage.
The applicable interface element opens in Working Papers.
- You can specify the entity number in the drill down.
- You can drill down to specific periods.
- You cannot drill down on account number linkages.
- If the formula links to more than one interface element, the drill down will fail. For example, a formula linked to an Engagement Property and User Defined Data will not drill down to either dialog.