The majority of the content in Financials is built using tables. Template authors will spend much of their time customizing the tables to fit the needs of their organization, including adding and deleting rows and columns, adding and deleting subtotals, and defining when rows should print. Functionality within Financials provides the ability to modify cells, rows, columns, or the entire table.
Do-it-yourself tables include further design functionality to suit your needs, see DIY for more information.
How Do I?
- Working with Tables
- Working with Subtotals
- Specifying Row Properties
- Specifying Table Column Properties
- Inserting an Unreconciled Difference Row
- Modifying the note number appearance
- Specifying Table View Properties