Audit System - Template Installation
The Caseware Audit System template is designed for use with Caseware Working Papers. We recommend a license administrator install the Caseware Audit template to your workstation.
- Ensure that your workstation meets all the system requirements for Audit System.
- You MUST install the template on your local workstation in the sub-directory of your Caseware installation, typically C:\Program Files (x86)\Caseware\. Network installation is not supported.
- Do not install a full copy of the template over an existing template. To avoid overwriting preexisting customizations, we recommend you update the template.
To install the Audit System template:
- An email containing the download link to the Audit System template is provided to your firm’s license administrator. Click the link in the email to access the download page, then click Download.
- Navigate to the location where you saved the .cwp file, then move the .cwp file to a secure location.
- To launch the installation wizard, double-click the .cwp file.
- If the User Account Control (UAC) prompt displays enter your credentials, then click Yes.
- On the Welcome screen, click Next to continue.
- Accept the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Use the default Program Folder and Document Library file paths. Click Finish.
- The template will begin installation. When complete, the dialog will indicate a successful installation. Click Close.
You have installed the Audit System template. You're now ready to proceed to Creating Client Files.
This online help system applies to all Caseware Audit, Review and Compilation products. Not all features are available in all products.