Working with Automatic Documents
Working Papers contains different types of automatic documents with several properties that define its appearance. Learn the different properties for each automatic document and how to create and edit specific automatic documents.
How Do I?
Using Specific Automatic Documents
- Adding a Ratio to Ratio Analysis Document
- Calculating Ratios based on Shares
- Entering Ratio Classes
- Implementing Thresholds for Variance Analysis
More Info >>
This topic provides detailed information on the available types of automatic documents.
- Variance Analysis Thresholds
- Automatic Document Formats and Settings
Each automatic document has several settings that define its appearance. You can modify these settings to suit your needs.
- Threshold Defaults dialog
- Settings for Analytical Review involving shares dialog
Use this dialog to specify the default amount and percentage change thresholds for all variance documents.
Use this dialog to enter the market price per share and outstanding shares for ratios involving shares.