You are here: Getting Started > Navigation > To navigate to another document using events
- Create a cell or double-click a cell to open the Edit Cell dialog.
- Click Events.
- Click Add to create a new event.
- In the Action box, select Launch CaseView Document by Code.
- In the Document box, select the document you want to open when the User clicks on the cell.
- If applicable, enter a bookmark in the Bookmark box. The bookmark must be placed in quotations.
When clicking on the cell, the document will open and jump to the applicable bookmark if specified.