Adjusting Journal Entries
Working Papers enables you to create, edit and post adjusting journal entries to the trial balance. The details of adjusting journal entries can be displayed in the trial balance, lead sheet/grouping or tax reconciliation automatic documents.
How Do I?
- Creating Adjusting Journal Entries
- Renumbering Adjusting Journal entries
- Creating a Calculated Adjusting Journal Entry
- Creating Other Adjusting Entry Types
- Previewing and Printing Adjusting Journal Entry
- Recording Other Basis Adjustments
- Tracking Adjusting Journal Entries
- Editing and Removing an Existing Adjusting Journal Entry
- Creating Adjustments Quickly
- Adjusting Entry Detail
Details of adjusting journal entries can be displayed in trial balance, leadsheet/grouping, and tax reconciliation automatic documents that have account detail.
- Adjusting Journal Entries Interface
This topic details the different features in the Adjusting Journal Entries Interface.
This topic details the different features in the Other Journal Entries Interface.
Working Papers allows you to create an adjustment where the balance is the result of a calculation rather than an entered value. This enables you to create referenced journal entry amounts that draw on existing values in other accounts to determine the value of the adjustment.
This topic details the different features available to customize the adjusting journal entries interface.
You can create recurring entries over set periods and multiple periods including daily or weekly monitoring for certain performance measures.
Use this dialog to create a new tax code.
Use this dialog to locate an account number for posting or to create or modify an account for posting.