Use this command to access the Form Mode. In the Form Mode, you may enter data into input cells and print the document. The Form Mode is designed specifically for users of the software who are providing completion information to a document. Therefore, functions of the Form Mode are restricted to minor modifications assuming the basic template for the document is already developed.
To access the Form mode, do one of the following:
- On the Home tab, in the Document group, click Editing | Form Mode
- On the View tab, in the Mode group, click Form Mode
- When you enter a document for the first time, you are in the Form Mode.
- The pencil icon, used to toggle between the current and last accessed mode, may be unavailable if document settings or user permissions restrict access to only one mode. The document author or user account administrator should be contacted to enable multiple modes.
- To access the Design Mode quickly, click the Design Mode tool (pencil icon). To return to the Form Mode, click the Design Mode tool once again.