Client File Updates
From time to time, your firm may distribute an updated version of the master template and the corresponding library components. When you open your client file, if an updated version of the master template has been made available, you will see the update notification balloon that informs you that the source templates that this engagement file is based on have been upgraded to newer versions. Click in the balloon to view dialog boxes that will display the updates that are available and enable you to select the updates to apply to your client file.
The available updates may include the following:
- Functionality updates when a new version of the template is made available
- Mapping and grouping structure updates
- General options settings updates
- Documents added, deleted, or replaced
- Changes to procedures in work programs and checklists
- Customizations to the master template toolbar
- Custom sorting in the FSA is preserved during updates.
This online help system applies to all CaseWare Audit, Review and Compilation products. Not all features are available in all products.