Authoring Work Programs and Checklists
Standard work programs that cover the main engagement areas are included with the template. Work programs can be created and modified to include procedures specific to the firm standards. Industry specific procedures can also be authored for use by the end user.
Checklists contain procedures to address the engagement as a whole. Checklists can be used for Yes/No and input type questions. They also have the ability to use the completion responses from work programs. Besides the differences in response types, the conclusion section is an optional component and there are no assertions to associate with specific procedures.
How Do I?
- Creating a New Work Program
- Creating a New Checklist
- Authoring New Procedures
- Edit Procedure Actions
- Edit Procedure Conditions
- Setting Procedure Availability
- Setting Audit Response Availability
- Adding Sub Procedures to Authored Procedures
- Importing Procedures From a Work Program or Checklist
- Locking Author Mode
- Adding Tags To Procedures
- Grouping Procedures Under Groupings and Sub Groupings
- Allocating Procedures to Group
- Adding Authoritative References
- Adding Procedure Guidance
More Info >>
- About Authoring Work Programs and Checklists
- Lock User Procedure Customizations
- Authoritative References
- Financial Statement Assertions
- Detailed Audit Response
- Audit Conclusion
- Conditional Conclusions
This online help system applies to all CaseWare Audit, Review and Compilation products. Not all features are available in all products.