Send to mail recipient (as attachment)
Use this option to forward a copy of the selected document as an email.
- Select the desired document(s).
On the Document tab, click Send To | Mail Recipient (as Attachment).
Note: To send the entire client file to a mail recipient, on the Engagement tab, click Send To | Mail Recipient (as Attachment).
- Click OK. The files are converted and attached to a message in your email application.
- Enter the destination email address and a message.
- Click Send in your email application.
The documents have been converted to HTML and attached to an outbound email.
- The Send to mail recipient feature only works with MAPI, the standardized mail interface for Windows. Lotus Notes is not supported.
- Working Papers or CaseView documents are converted to HTML format to be sent via email.
- Any document reference links are converted to hyperlinks in the HTML file.
- Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel documents are not converted to HTML prior to being sent.