Creating a PPC Content File
If you have PPC's E-Practice Aids installed, you can create a PPC Content file and store it in the client file folder. Once created, the file can be accessed by double-clicking its icon on the Document Manager.
When you add a PPC Content file a list of all installed PPC Templates pops up in a dialog allowing you to choose the ones you want to add. The PPC templates are Microsoft Excel or Word template files with formats .xlt and .dot, respectively.
- On the Home ribbon, click PPC | PPC Content | OK. The Add PPC Content dialog opens.
- Select the documents you want to add and click Add.
You have created a PPC content file.
- When template files are added to the Document Manager as PPC content files, they are converted from template to document files. Excel files convert from *.xlt to *.xls.
- The formulas in the original PPC files that link to PPC client profile information like client name and year-end date are converted to Connector formulas when they are copied over.
- Modify PPC content files by opening them through the Document Manager.