Adjusting the view in the Financial Statement Areas Worksheet
To adjust the view in the Financial Statement Areas Worksheet:
- Open the Financial Statement Areas Worksheet.
- From the Options menu, select Display Non-Material Items, Display Hidden Items or Display Assertion Rows. These menus are on by default, unless your firm has changed the defaults.
- Display Non-Material Items – this menu displays / hides any financial statement areas that do not have a check in the overall materiality or specific materiality.
- Display Hidden Items – if you have hidden any financial statement area (by right clicking on an item and selecting Hide Item or from the Document menu, selecting Hide Item), turning this menu on / off will display / hide hidden items.
- Display Assertion Rows – this menu displays / hides the individual assertion lines for each financial statement area. Each group will be displayed as one line instead of multiple lines. If adjusted performance materiality has been specified for a financial statement area, it is displayed when the assertion lines are displayed.
This online help system applies to all Caseware Audit, Review and Compilation products. Not all features are available in all products.