Setting the print options
In your client file, you can set the default print options for all work programs and checklists. In a document, you can set the print options for that document.
To specify the default print options for all work programs and checklists:
- In Working Papers, click the Page Setup button. This button is located on the Template Toolbar.
If this toolbar is not visible, see Displaying the Template Toolbar for instructions on how to display it.
- In the Page Setup dialog, from the Page Orientation radio buttons, select the page orientation.
- From the Paper Type radio buttons, select the paper type.
- Click OK to save your changes.
The page setup selections that you have specified are now the default selections for work programs and checklists in your client file. You can override these selections by setting the print options for a single document.
To set the print options for a single document:
- In the document, from the Options menu, mark the check boxes for the desired print options.
- From the CaseView File menu, select Print.
This online help system applies to all Caseware Audit, Review and Compilation products. Not all features are available in all products.