You can export the following general ledger data from Time to a general ledger file, using the appropriate general ledger account numbers specified in the Company Profile | Receivables tab:
- Invoice Journal
- Cash Receipts Journal
- Credit Note Journal
- Time and Expense Journal (Only approved entries)
Before you can export GL data to the working paper module, the following conditions must be met:
- the general ledger file must already be created,
- the Dates sections of the Company Profile (Time) and the Client Profile in the general ledger software must be identical, and
- the general ledger file must have the same account numbers as the Time file (for all accounts used in the Time file).
- Only approved time and expense entries are exported.
The export will not be processed if the above conditions are not met.